It had to happen, eventually 🙂 Meg tagged me and it looks like I am supposed to list 6 things that are peculiar to me… hmmm, ONLY 6? How to possibly choose? Let’s give it a try 🙂
1. Television. I used to be a tv addict, now I don’t even have cable! I do, however, have this love for a very small number of movies, which I watch from time to time when I HAVE to turn the television on.
2. Tea? Love it, especially Oolongs and SOME blends – indeed you could call me a tea SNOB. Yep, I must confess to that. Perhaps I am not a true snob because in some cases I WILL use a tea bag, but not if I have a choice 🙂
3. Silk snob…. I love to do embroidery – preferably using silk floss. I love the colors and how it feels between my fingers as I stitch with it!
4. I dearly love Byzantine Orthodox chant. And Russian chant, and Romanian chant, and… get the point 🙂 It doesn’t have to be in English either. (this is probably cheating, I don’t think it’s something unique about me 🙂
5. I have to admit that I don’t like basements, indeed, sometimes I can even detect a little fear when I go into the basement… a carry over from a childhood in which I was allowed to watch WAY too many scary movies. The worst basements of all are those that aren’t finished, or only finished part way, and are used for storage… what IS hiding in those shadows between those boxes and that wall? 🙂
6. I used to love to travel, indeed couldn’t be happy with a year that didn’t see a LOT of it. These days I am pretty much a stay-at-home kind of gal…
Time for more needlework 🙂