So what IS the HSS? Such an odd combination of letters, what could it MEAN? If you are a member of the Cyberstitcher chapter of the Embroider’s Guild of America you would already know.
HSS = Head Slap Society.
That would be your OWN head…
what WAS I THINKING?
Why am I a member of the HSS? Let me list the ways….
1. Luck of the Irish goldwork group correspondence course. Class is starting right now, or as soon as we all get our materials. March 2007 is when we are supposed to have finished it. That is if we want our work evaluated 🙂
2. Tiramisu, blackwork group correspondance course. Starts as soon as we all get our materials, scheduled to be completed in October 2007.
3. Chalice Cover set- set in white brocade, beginning as soon as I get the chance to start working on it.
4. Chalice Cover set – set in burgandy wool – to begin whenever I finish #3
5. Still have to complete the “All Things Bright and Beautiful” sampler for some friends who had thier first child 14 months ago. I had HOPED to have it to them by her first birthday….
6. Finish several books on my reading list.
7. Ramp up marking for freelance indexing business
oh yes, I work for a living 🙂
Any questions now about why I am a proud member of the HSS?